Home Services Dispatcher
Why work at Streamline?
WE INVEST IN YOU – At Streamline Service, we hire for attitudes and train for success!
We are a growing, full-service residential plumbing, electrical, and HVAC company located in Raleigh, North Carolina. Locally owned and operated, and BBB accredited with an A+ rating, we are seeking the next voice of our team. We provide homeowners in central North Carolina with 5-star residential services and quality products, all delivered through a proven, customer-focused service system. With thousands of positive online reviews, Streamline Services has enjoyed double-digit growth for the past 5 years and continues to be engaged in exciting and aggressive growth plans. Our culture is built on working hard as a team, and when we win, we take time to celebrate and give back to the community, and our employees.
At Streamline, you get:
• Paid Time Off (PTO) for Holidays, Vacation, your Birthday, and a significant other’s Birthday
• Medical and Dental Insurance: 100% paid for the employees
• Vision Insurance (offered)
• Supplemental insurance (offered)
• 401k with company match at 3% (eligible at 1 year)
• Paid training, on-going instruction, and coaching
• Employee appreciation activities and events
• Hourly and extra financial incentive programs, PTO, and Insurance benefits start after only 90 days.
• Paid Gym Membership
• Technical training, career path, & personal development
• A family. This is last because it’s most important. We care about our team and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Streamline Services.
Do you have an enthusiastic personality and LOVE helping people? This could be your opportunity to join the BEST team in the area! As we continue to grow we are seeking a Dispatcher to join our call center. You will evaluate customer calls and match the right technician to every job. Join our team of optimizers! Start your career path with Streamline Services, where you will be empowered to directly impact the Company’s success from day one and every day thereafter.
· GREAT attitude
· Well spoken with the ability to answer multiple phone lines
· Highly organized
· Ability to use computers, tablets, and other electronic devices
· Arrive everyday happy and ready to make a difference in somebody’s day
· Learn the business and learn how to prioritize the most urgent customer calls.
· Ensure a quality customer experience by relaying detailed and accurate information to the technicians in the field.
· Record and report the service calls.
· Participate in training so that you grow and develop as a professional.
· Update customers throughout the day on the technician’s progress.
• Accurately select jobs for our technicians based on their abilities, strengths, current location and metrics
• Communicate with our clients on the technician arrivals and or status of appointment.
• Strategize and prioritize with all adjacent departments to ensure efficient and thoughtful service is provided.
• Create plans of actions, execute processes and communicate minute by minute
• Maximize revenue by selecting the best technicians for specific jobs
• Communicate with customer service, logistics and service managers to execute goals
• Produce results that hit sales, revenue and sold hour goals
• Provide excellent customer service to our client and exceptional support to our field staff
• Organize and forecast jobs to be able to plan for optimal outcomes
• Have a great attitude and be willing to learn and grow every day
• We are a Company with a strong growth plan, and you’ll have the opportunity to go as far as your winning attitude and hard work can take you!
This is an ON-SITE position, Monday to Friday.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient typist and easily adapt to new software applications
• Great attention to detail and accuracy
• Self-motivated individual who enjoys winning as a team
• Optimistic, enthusiastic, and people-centric focus
• Great problem-solving skills and ability to collaborate At Streamline Services, you’ll be working with a great group of individuals who take pride in, “making our customers smile.” If you are ambitious and want to be a part of a company culture that is truly amazing, then we’d like to meet you.
Learn more About Us
At Streamline Services, you’ll work with great people who take pride in “making our customers smile.” We provide an environment where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your efforts have a direct effect on the success of the company. If you are driven to succeed, are seeking personal and professional growth, and want to be a part of a company culture that is truly amazing, then we’d like to meet you
If this sounds like you, learn more at smileteamnow.com and apply to be a part of our winning Team.
Equal Opportunity Employer